- Main article: Freya (tactics)
|Race||Ancient protector (Elemental)|
|Location||Conservatory of Life, Ulduar|
Elder Brightleaf is an ancient protector and one of Freya's Elders.
- Brightleaf Flux — Changes Elder Brightleaf's damage and healing randomly every 5 seconds.
- Solar Flare — Inflicts 7,863 to 9,137 (25 Player: 12,950 to 15,050) Fire damage on a number of targets based on Brightleaf Flux.
- Unstable Sun Beam — Increases damage and healing done by 5%, stacking up to 10 times. Canceled by Unstable Energy.
- Unstable Energy — Inflicts 12,950 to 15,050 (25 Player: 16,650 to 19,350) Nature damage and cancels the effects of Unstable Sun Beam. Damage done is modified by the number of stacks of Unstable Sun Beam.
- Photosynthesis — Heals Elder Brightleaf for 10,000 damage every 1 sec. Used while inside a Sun Beam.
When Elder Brightleaf casts a Sun Beam, the tank should kite him out of it to prevent him healing from Photosynthesis. DPS and healers can increase their damage and healing by standing in the Sun Beams and gaining stacks of Unstable Sun Beam. However do not let the stacks go to high because when the stacks expire, Unstable Energy will do damage based on the number of stacks of the Unstable Sun Beam.
- Matron, the Conservatory has been breached!
- Killing a player
- Your corpse will nourish the soil!
- Matron, one has fallen!