Elemental Blast is a level 60 Elemental shaman talent.
Conjurers maintain a close relationship with the elements about them, and the ability to focus those forces is the basis of this spell. This channeling manifests itself as a sphere of charged energy that issues forth from the hands, enabling the caster to strike an enemy from a great distance. This is one of the basic magiks taught to conjurers and serves as the cornerstone for training the caster in focusing both mind and will to the task of summoning.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-01-24): Elemental Blast and Elemental Blast Overload's damage is reduced by 15% in PvP situations.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10):
- Damage is now 680% (was 525%).
- Now provides a bonus of 2400 to a stat (was 1200).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Elemental shamans. Duration increased from 8 to 10 seconds.
- Hotfix (2014-10-30): Damage has been increased by 20%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now also grants increased Spirit for Restoration Shaman, in addition to the random secondary stat. Spirit amount granted is equal to double the random secondary stat amount.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now has a chance to increase the caster's Agility for Enhancement Shaman.
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): Players with Elemtental or Restoration specializations no longer suffer pushback when casting Elemental Blast.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.