- This article is about the world quest rewards. For the Warcraft III unit, see Emissary (Warcraft III). For the occupation, see ambassador.
Emissaries, or paragon reputations, provide additional rewards and a reputation boost for a faction. Players will have three emissary slots and each emissary quest will last for 3 days. Players will need to complete four world quests that correspond to the emissary (3 for Tortollan Seekers or Kirin Tor) to complete the emissary and be able to turn it in to the faction's Quartermaster, labeled as an Emissary. One new emissary quest will be available every day.
- — Complete 4 world quests in Highmountain.
- — Complete 4 world quests in Azsuna.
- — Complete 4 world quests in Val'sharah.
- — Complete 4 world quests in the Broken Isles that involve killing specific elites.
- — Complete 4 world quests in Stormheim.
- — Complete 4 world quests in Suramar.
- — Complete 3 Kirin Tor world quests throughout the Broken Isles.
- — Complete 4 world quests on the Broken Shore.
- — Complete 4 world quests on Argus.
- — Complete 4 world quests in Krokuun and Mac'Aree.
Battle for Azeroth
- 1,500 reputation with the associated faction
- A cache (listed below) containing the following items:
There is an additional emissary which works slightly differently. The Kirin Tor of Dalaran grants Kirin Tor reputation, as well as an insignia which grants 1,500 reputation for a specific faction (750 for Nightborne, Armies of Legionfall, Army of the Light, and Argussian Reach), as well as a .
Battle for Azeroth rewards
- 1,500+ Azerite Power for the (Bonus AP from the Champions of Azeroth emissary)
- One reward from the following which can be seen on the Emissary:
- 1,500+ reputation with the associated faction
With patch 8.1.0, Battle for Azeroth reputations now reward emissary quests with a container. These can be obtain by earning 10,000 reputation with a faction, after reaching Exalted. The rewards consist of only toys, pets, and other items such as currencies.
- The Rustbolt Resistance is the first reputation tied to a zone introduced since Legion that does not use the emissary system.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Azerite items were removed from the paragon chest and merged with the Azerite item rewarded from the quest.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Emissary quests whose primary reward is Azerite now grant 1,500 Artifact Power (was 1,000).
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added paragons for the Battle for Azeroth reputations. Legion paragon quests no longer reward the Artifact Power-items for Legion artifacts.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Items that reward Artifact Power for Legion artifacts have been removed from the emissary quests.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.