|Level||103 - 110 (Requires 103)|
9 30 (at level 108)
Return to the Hall of the Guardian.
I find it hard to believe that Archmage Vargoth would be involved with such a malevolent group! There must be a good explanation for why he's been here...
Regardless, we had best return to the Hall of the Guardian and inform Meryl about what we've uncovered here.
You will also receive:
- 7,740 XP
- Quest accept
- Ravandwyr says: I will see you back in the Hall of the Guardian. Esara, you are welcome to join us there.
- Esara Verrinde says: I'll do that. See you soon, <name>.
- The two teleport themselves out.
- Enter the room
- Ravandwyr says: Khadgar, thank you for coming so quickly! He is declining rapidly!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Hmm. This illness is magical in nature. You were right to summon me, Ravandwyr.
- Meryl groans and clutches his stomach.
- Archmage Khadgar says: There, there, old friend. We will figure this out...
- Archmage Khadgar says: There must be more books on magical illness around here somewhere...
- Archmage Khadar says: I know there must be something here that will help Meryl... But where....
- Meryl chokes and coughs up bile.
- Archmage Khadgar says: A Treatise On The Habits Of Ravens looks quite interesting! But, no, it will not help poor Meryl recover...
- Archmage Khadgar says: Blast! This library is a disaster! We will have to clean it up if we are to have any hope of finding more texts on magical afflictions before it is too late...
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.