|Race||Leper gnome (Mechanical)|
|Location||Tinkers' Court, Gnomeregan|
Endgineer Omegaplugg is designed for a party of max-level players and should not be attempted by parties clearing the instance normally.
Getting there and spawning Omegaplugg
Horde players can talk to Scooty at Grom'gol Base Camp in Northern Stranglethorn to teleport directly to the instance. Alliance players should teleport to Ironforge and fly through New Tinkertown to get there. In the exterior part of Gnomeregan, take the elevator to the lower level, then take a left in the Train Depot and head to the southern instance line (the front door).
Inside the instance, jump down to the lower level of the Hall of Gears, then head west to the Launch Bay. Jump down to the lower level of the Launch Bay, take the southwestern exit, and run through the tunnel to open The Final Chamber door to get to the Tinkers' Court.
- Maximum Repair — Heals the caster to full health. 1.75 cast. Interruptible.
- All The Missiles — Fire all available missiles. 1 sec cast. Missiles hit for 75% of maximum health. 5 sec duration.
- Electro-Jolt — Jolts enemies, dealing massive Nature damage. Inflicts 75% of maximum health as damage.
- Static 60 yd range — Charges an enemy with static, inflicting massive damage every 3 sec. for 15 sec. 0.5 sec cast.
Start by resetting the encounter by pulling Omegaplugg out of the room. Steer well clear of the bombs!
Once the encounter resets, quickly run around the room (using Rocket Boots may be very useful) and press all the Buttons on the columns surrounding the room. This only has to be done once per instance reset - the bombs should no longer spawn once all six buttons have been pressed once.
If the bombs keep spawning after pulling, reset the encounter and try doing the buttons again.
Omegaplugg hits like a truck, so a player in tank spec is highly useful.
Here is the game:
- Dispel the Static off players if possible or heal through it otherwise
- Sidestep out of All The Missiles.
- The Electro-Jolt spells all hit for 75% of maximum health, so there's no ignoring mechanics here.
- At 50% health, he will start using Maximum Repair to full-heal. Interrupt it before he finishes.
- He may cast the healing spell right after the All The Missles.
- Usurpers! Gnomeregan is mine!
- All the Missiles
- Explosions! MORE explosions! I got to have more explosions!
Although Omegaplugg was added with the Legion expansion, his presence wasn't widely known until nearly 2 months later on October 19th with a hotfix note.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-10-19): Damage can no longer be reflected back through abilities such as Diffuse Magic.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.