|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
+75 Kirin Tor and one of |
+150 Court of Farondis/
+150 Highmountain Tribe/
+75 The Nightfallen
- Enigma Solved
- Arcanist Halice says: What a fascinating discovery, <name>. This device seems to be guarded by some puzzle.
- Arcanist Halice says: Head over to the box and interact with it to start the puzzle.
- 1,650 XP
- +75 reputation with Kirin Tor
- +150 reputation with Court of Farondis (in Azsuna)
- +150 reputation with Dreamweavers (in Val'sharah)
- +150 reputation with Highmountain Tribe (in Highmountain)
- +150 reputation with Valarjar (in Stormheim)
- +75 reputation with The Nightfallen (in Suramar)
- Arcanist Halice says: Excellent, <name>! This information will prove invaluable to our research.
You must win a total of three games to complete the quest, but not in a row. While in phase, you'll be debuffed with "Enigma: Solving a puzzle."
- What a fascinating discovery, <name>. This device seems to be guarded by some puzzle.
- Head over the[sic] cube and interact with it to start a round of its game. Simply follow the path it displays before filling out the entire grid and you'll score a round. Score enough rounds and the cube should activate for you.
- First round starts
- Follow the path to the end of the maze.
- Second round starts
- The box start emitting a series of plesant chime sounds.
- Third round starts
- The box flares once again. One more sequence and it will be fully activated!
- Make a mistake
- Oops! You've stepped off of the path!
- Arcanist Halice whispers: That's not quite the solution is it? Try activating the box again to give it another go.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Legion World Quests for the Highmountain Tribe, Nightfallen, Army of the Light, and Argussian Reach now reward increased reputation.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Suramar added.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Azsuna added.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Val'sharah, Highmountain, and Stormheim added.