|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Entrapment is a passive specialization ability for Survival hunters, available at level 55.
This talent is strongest when used with , as each "pulse" of the trap's effect can trigger entrapment and they occur once per second. Previously, this meant that once the target became entrapped, they would likely remain entrapped for the entire duration of the Ice Trap. However, Entrapment is now affected by diminishing returns. This still means that a Ice Trap will generally entrap a foe for 7 seconds instead of 4.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now shares Diminishing Returns with all other Root effects.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now has 2 Ranks (2/4 sec), down from 3 (2/3/4 sec).
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent no longer works with or .
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):