|Faction||Burning Legion (Creep)|
|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||1.00 HP/sec.|
|Mana Regeneration rate||0.50 Mana/sec.|
|Unit Classified As||Ground|
|Gold Bounty Awarded||8-10|
21-24 (22.5 avg)
Full Damage Area: 5
1/4 Damage Area: 25
|Can attack||Ground, Structure, Debris, Air, Item, Ward|
|Weapon type||Missile (Splash)|
|Movement Speed||Average (270)|
Spells and abilities
- Puts a target enemy unit to sleep.
- A sleeping unit can be awoken by attacking it.
Abolish Magic (Autocast)
- Dispels positive buffs from enemy units, and negative buffs from friendly units.
- Deals 300 damage to summoned units.
World Editor description
- Light ranged unit that casts Sleep and Abolish Magic.
- They are called Eredar Sorceror in classic.battle.net, but they are called Eredar Sorcerer in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
- Patch 1.12 (2003-07-31): The creep version of Abolish Magic has had its mana cost increased from 50 to 75.