|Level||83 (Requires 83)|
|Previous||, Kavem the Callous,|
Everything is ready! Undo my chains and set your friends free.
We must move quickly before the Neferset scum realize we're up to something!
If we make it, see my brother, King Phaoris for a reward.
Is it true then? An outsider rescued Prince Nadun from the Neferset?
We are truly in your debt, stranger.
Accepting the quest starts the last cutscene for a while.
- The camera starts out focused on Nadun, now free of his chains.
- Prince Nadun says: Free... at last. Your reward will be substantial, friends.
- Adarrah walks into the frame from the right.
- Adarrah says: This is the most moronic... half-assed... ridiculous plan you've ever come up with, Budd!
- Adarrah says: But I suppose it's the only plan we've got.
- Adarrah says: What am I grabbing again?
- Prince Nadun says: Your approach is... unorthodox. Though, I suppose with the smoke from the fires, all they'll see is your silhouettes.
- Adarrah walks toward the front of the cages and the camera pans along after her, showing the six members of the caravan in a very, very rough approximation of two tol'vir, wearing a piece of armor each. Nadun walks in to the frame, inspecting the "tol'vir" to the side of him.
- Budd yells: LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M A MANATAUR!!!
- Adarrah says: Shut your stupid face, Budd. SHUT IT!!
- Prince Nadun says: Let's go!
- The two "tol'vir" and Nadun run off into the city and make their escape.
Players find themselves in Ramkahen at the conclusion of the cutscene, standing near Nadun. King Phaoris can be found inside the building to the north, with his royal guardian Ahket.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.