|Experience||20750 (or 9 96 at 80)|
|Reputation||+250 Valiance Expedition|
|Rewards||, , , , or|
- Escape from Silverbrook
You... you're not one of them? Quick! Let me out!
We have to get to Amberpine Lodge immediately! Once Lieutenant Dumont finds out who these people really are, this town will be reduced to rubble!
You made it back. I was worried about you, <name>.
It's time we showed the locals what us civilized folk do with beasts like them.
- Freed Alliance Scout says: Were you bitten?
- Freed Alliance Scout yells: Answer me! Were you bloody bitten?
- Freed Alliance Scout says: You don't even know, do you? The trappers? They're not human... we have to get out of here! Come, quick!
The trapper leads you to some horses behind the building, one of which is named Ducal's Horse.
- Freed Alliance Scout says: Take Ducal's horse, he's one of them now!
- The scout mounts the horse.
- Freed Alliance Scout says: There's lamp oil in the back - make use of it. The fiends hate fire!
Interact with the horse to hop on it behind the scout. The scout then takes you on a long ride back to Amberpine, all while you're chased by rapidly spawning Silverbrook Worgen. Use the horse's abilities to fend off the attackers:
- Burning Oil — Throw burning oil at your pursuers slowing them down and inflicting Fire damage over 8 sec. Instant AoE attack which kills the worgen in two ticks. 60 yd range. 5 sec cooldown.
- Gallop — Increases movement speed by 60% for 2 sec. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.
- Trample — Inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, increasing the time between their attacks by 33% and slowing their movement by 60% for 10 sec. Instant. 3 sec cooldown.
After a long journey through the zone, you arrive at Amberpine, where two Amberpine Hunters run out to meet you, but they, the scout, and the horse all soon despawn. Turn in to Dumont inside the lodge.
- Makes available the alliance version of the Ursoc quest chain starting with and .