|Race||Ethereal (Small Pet)|
They can be summoned using the World of Warcraft TCG (trading card game). The currency is obtained from getting the killing blow on something that counts towards honor or experience for the player., which can only be received through
Ethereal soul-traders will travel with those who can free the essences they need from unruly hosts.
- TCG Expansion: Hunt for Illidan
- Card: Ethereal Plunderer
|50 Ethereal Credits||Conjured item|
|50 Ethereal Credits||Consumable|
|25 Ethereal Credits||Consumable|
|100 Ethereal Credits||Consumable|
|100 Ethereal Credits||Head|
|1000 Ethereal Credits||Chest|
|500 Ethereal Credits||Shoulders|
|100 Ethereal Credits||Waist|
|250 Ethereal Credits||Hands|
|250 Ethereal Credits||Feet|
- Magic: Cannot be dealt more than 35% of their maximum health in one attack.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- I have arrived. Shall we set to work, then?
Occasionally when siphoning Essence:
- Ah, more essence to capture...
- Here is your share.
How may this one help you, <sir/madame>?
How does this work?
- My business partner slays things; I drain a portion of their essence... a pittance, really; the slightest of slivers. It won't be missed.
- Still, to fulfil[sic] my portion of the contract, I pay in Ethereal Credits.
- One may redeem these credits for items I sell at any time. I'm bound to have something that will interest you...
Show me what you have to trade.
- Hotfix (2014-06-03): Ethereal Soul-Trader can no longer be summoned while in an Arena or Battleground.
- Hotfix (2012-09-12): The Ethereal Soul-Trader pet is now immune to player abilities.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Added.