|Previous||The Shaper's Terrace|
Pull the levers behind Nablya and complete her tests.
- Bloodpetal Observation
- Diemetradon Observation
- Gorilla Observation
- Pterrordax Observation
When my master Khaz'Goroth shaped the world you call Azeroth, he designed Un'Goro Crater to be an area for experimentation. You might call it the Titans' petri dish.
If you seek further knowledge about the methods in which we observe the world, pull the four levers behind me and complete my tests.
You have proven to be both wise and agile, young <name>. You have my blessing to take your newfound knowledge and spread it as you continue on your journey.
- When talking to an Un'Goro Thunderer, it will say, "Our thunder stuns all dinosaurs, you know." This is a reference to the video game Chrono Trigger, in which a character in prehistoric times offers the wisdom, "Thunder stun all dinosaur. You know?"
- Talking to U'cha, who the player kills during , yields:
- Hey, did you hear the one about the <race> <class>? OK, here goes:
- A <race> <class> walks into a cave and starts fighting gorillas. The leader of the gorillas says, "Hey, why are you doing that?!" So then the <race> <class> says, "A goblin told me to."
- The gorilla leader says, "Do you do everything that goblins tell you to do?" And the <race> <class> says "Yes, because I'm stupid and smelly and I walk on two legs."
- Pretty funny, huh? Hmm... maybe it needs some work...
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.