Dark Iron dwarf
|This section is a lore stub.|
- Service NPCs
- Auctioneer Grizzlin
- Azzleby <Stable Master>
- Blixxrak <Light Armor Merchant>
- Evie Whirlbrew <Alchemy Supplies>
- Himmik <Food & Drink>
- Innkeeper Vizzie <Innkeeper>
- Izzy Coppergrab <Banker>
- Lunnix Sprocketslip <Mining Supplies>
- Maethrya <Hippogryph Master>
- Michelle De Rum <Pet Collector>
- Nixxrak <Heavy Armor Merchant>
- Qia <Trade Supplies>
- Wixxrak <Weaponsmith & Gunsmith>
- Xizzer Fizzbolt <Engineering Supplies>
- Yugrek <Wind Rider Master>
- Other characters
- Bronn Fitzwrench
- Deez Rocksnitch <Super-Consolidated Goods>
- Felnok Steelspring
- Harlo Wigglesworth
- Jack Sterling
- Lilith the Lithe
- Malyfous Darkhammer <The Thorium Brotherhood>
- Meggi Peppinrocker
- Seril Scourgebane
- Umaron Stragarelm
- Umi Rumplesnicker
- Zap Farflinger <Unbalanced Engineer>
- Former NPCs
Reputation for Everlook and the Steamwheedle Cartel is mostly gained from quests in Winterspring. Having a Friendly or higher Reputation will make the Guards help you in case of initiated violence against you.
|Quests||500||x 40 and x 4|
|Mobs||2.5||12.5 Rep for Named NPCs|
|2.5||7.5 Rep for Named NPCs|
|2.5||12.5 Rep for Named NPCs|
|2.5||12.5 Rep for Named NPCs|
|2.5||Only those in Stranglethorn Vale and Grizzly Hills|
In the RPG
Everlook, located on the far east side of Winterspring, is the only major goblin outpost in northern Kalimdor, and this trading post serves several purposes. First, it serves as the base of operations for goblin thorium and arcanite miners, since Winterspring has some of the few untapped veins of those materials on the continent. Second, it serves as a center of trade to all races and factions, including the Alliance and the Horde. While Everlook is hardly as safe as Moonglade, generally the two factions treat each other fairly well there. Everlook would offer a commanding view of Kalimdor, if it were not at such a high altitude that clouds constantly shroud the mountain's lower flanks.
Additionally, Everlook is a frequent stop-off and resupply point for the faithful who make the pilgrimage through Winterspring to Hyjal Summit as this town is the last point of civilizations before reaching the Summit. While pilgrims allowed to venture up to the World Tree Nordrassil stop here, this is the highest that merchants and explorers may venture without the night elves' permission.
The town is also the home of the Thorium Brotherhood, a group of self-righteous Dark Irons who think they are the best smiths in existence. Led by Malyfous Darkhammer, the brotherhood sells their thorium goods for ridiculous amounts of gold. When visiting Everlook, Brann Bronzebeard was tempted to show them what a real smith (and a real dwarf) could make, but he decided it was a waste of his time to even pay attention to them, and he suggests others do the same. Brann attached a catalogue of the garbage Malyfous tries to sell here, though even a novice would know that his prices (and the wares he offers in the first place) are simply ridiculous.
The goblins here recently discovered a new mine to the south of their city, not far from the dragon caves of Mazthoril. This mine is valuable due to a large amount of arcanite within it, but thus far it proves inaccessible. While not part of the blue dragon's cave complex, the dragons are territorial, and so the goblins are looking for a hero that can find a way to convince the blue dragonflight to allow them access to the mine, in exchange of a nice reward of course.
- Everlook is quite similar to Gadgetzan in its architecture, and since there are both Horde and Alliance flight paths, located outside the city gates. There is also a representative of the Gadgetzan auction house.
- Everlook has the only bank in Winterspring, and is one of the few banks in Kalimdor usable by both factions.
- Everlook's stable master is located outside its walls, instead of the usual front of the inn option.
- A lot of high-level engineering schematics can be bought in Everlook. Goblin engineers can learn a schematic for free in Everlook that allows them to create a trinket for teleporting to Everlook.
- Many visitors notice the penguin wallpaper in some of the buildings.
- Also, while it may be unlikely, Everlook could be a reference to the Overlook from Stephen King's book The Shining, because both have similar sounding names, and because of the snowy weather.
- Unlike Ratchet, Gadgetzan, and Booty Bay, Everlook does not have a "leader". I Got What Yule Need implies that the leader of the town is a female goblin with two vertical stripes on her robe, presumably Umi Rumplesnicker or Evie Whirlbrew.
- According to Varok Saurfang, at least some of its cargo come from an illegitimate smuggler trade route from Felwood.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): The quests and give no more reputation.