Eviscerate is a level 2 rogue finishing move. It's a simple instant damage ability that can be used to finish off monsters or take a big chunk out of them. Its damage depends your attack power and the number of combo points on the target.
- The 5 piece bonus of the Deathdealer's Embrace Armor Set (level 60) increases the damage of your Eviscerate by 15%.
- The 2 piece bonus of the Deathmantle Set (level 70) increases the damage of your and Eviscerate abilities by 40 per combo point.
Tips and tactics
- Eviscerate is a common Rogue spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "There is a high cost to Eviscerating your opponent: It takes a long time to get blood stains out of leather armor."
- Eviscerate is one of Valeera's basic abilities in Heroes of the Storm.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Eviscerate now learned at level 2, Rank 2 added (deals additional 50% Shadow damage to targets affected by ), learned at level 44.
- Hotfix (2016-09-23):
- Eviscerate damage increased by 15%.
- Eviscerate now deals 15% less damage in PvP.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Subtlety. Damage increased by 611%.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now deals 10% more damage.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 10% less damage.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Eviscerate is no longer a free level 1 ability. It becomes available at level 3.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): Manual of Eviscerate (Rank 9) now drops off Blackhand Assassins in Blackrock Spire. In addition, Eviscerate now increases in potency with greater attack power.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage slightly increased.
- Patch 0.6 (2004-04-13): Damage no longer based on equipped weapon and cooldown removed.