Exterminate the Vermin
|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Experience||16,450 (at level 110)|
|Rewards||19 40 (at level 110)|
Rescue 3 captive excavators.
- Excavator freed (3)
On top of the fury of the overseer, and this "key" not being here, we have a pest problem.
Sneaky little vulperan thieves keep ransacking our site. We have taken some prisoner.
We have them working around the upper level of the dig site, working off their misdeeds. However, I believe a more permanent solution would be preferred.
Please, oh mighty cobra, give us the honor of getting rid of our prisoners with your most potent venom!
You will receive:
Well played on the rescue. I can't decide if you're clever, or they're stupid. I like your odds, though!
Picking up this quest requires you to be in the form of an Avatar of the Desert by interacting with the Scepter of Prescience, since Jethek is normally hostile to players.
Captive Ahjani Excavators are found across the southeastern parts of Zul'Ahjin. On approach, they may say:
- Ahjani Excavator says: Ack!
- Ahjani Excavator says: Eek!
- Ahjani Excavator says: I'm going to make sure the sethrak don't even have their own loot when they leave here.
- Ahjani Excavator says: That's it, I'm taking twice as much now.
Return to Amre to turn in the quest.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.