- For lore about eyes of Kilrogg, see Eye of Kilrogg.
|Eye of Kilrogg|
|Race||Eye of Kilrogg|
The Ogre-Mage creates a free-floating apparition in the form of a disembodied Eye that he can then direct through the air to look down upon enemy forces and encampments. Named for the great leader of the Bleeding Hollow clan, this ever vigilant Eye transmits its view to the caster, giving him the knowledge of both the lands it wanders and those creatures who live there. The Eye will vanish after a time, leaving the Ogre-Mage with the knowledge of the terrain.
- Eyes of Kilrogg are unarmed, extremely fast flying units summoned by Ogre-Magi.
- They are normally used for exploring the map, and while they require more micro-management than a Paladin's equivalent Holy Vision spell, they can also be used for spotting enemy submarines.
- They will disappear after approximately 18 seconds on the default game speed.
- Patch 2.02 (Unknown): Eye of Kilrogg can now patrol.