- For the Naxxramas mob, see Eye Stalk.
Eye stalk (or eyestalk) is a general class of creatures that generally appear as a stalk body with a single large eye atop coming out of the ground with some unknown possibly larger segments below. They are part of a larger class of creatures called tentacles.
Common eye stalks
- Cyclopean Terror
- Darkened Creation - spawned by Cho'gall
- Disturbing Echo
- Eye Stalk - found in Naxxramas
- Fel Eye Stalk - found in Blade's Edge Mountains
- Eye of Go'rath - found in Go'rath
- Shadow Borer
C'Thun's eye stalks
Il'gynoth's eye stalks
Notes and trivia
- Void hounds have eye stalks as part of their bodies located on their backs.
- An eye stalk is featured on the battlefield for Hearthstone: Whispers of the Old Gods as well as in some of the expansion's art.
- Drest'agath could be a giant eye stalk.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Most eye stalks are now considered Aberrations instead of being uncategorized.