|The subject of this article was removed in patch 7.0.3 but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Improvements||Glyph of Fae Silence, Glyph of Faerie Fire, ,|
- The effect from stacks with other improvements to Faerie Fire from glyphs and talents. However, Glyph of Fae Silence and will still cause Faerie Fire to have a cooldown.
Tips and tactics
- Use this spell against rogues to eliminate their ability to stealth.
- Glyph of Fae Silence turns Faerie Fire, when used in , into a silence effect spell. It has a shorter cooldown than the Balance druid's , but doesn't last as long.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 40 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. is removed.
- Hotfix (2011-07-06): Faerie Fire and will now remove Stealth, Invisibility, Vanish, Shadowmeld and Prowl from players.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now decreases armor of your target by 5%. Has a 5-minute duration, and a 40-second PvP duration.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Facing requirement removed.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Now stacks with other armor-reducing debuffs.