|Level||93 (Requires 92)|
Item level 536 weapons|
Kill 8 Ogron Spinecrushers and Borogahn.
The ogron here are far from brilliant, but they are more intelligent than the gronn. They're large, and even stronger than they look.
Their leader, Borogahn, is especially formidable. Despite several fights, I have not yet managed to kill him.
Heed my words, friend. Take caution as you explore their lair.
Nisha is ready to move. Ask her to take you to the mouth of the cave, and I'm sure she would be happy to.
- Rexxar says: This is the final resting place of some of my companions who were killed by ogron.
- He walks over to the right, introducing you to three graves in turn.
- Rexxar says: Visha, newly born and not yet ready for combat.
- Rexxar says: Qisha, still young but showing great promise.
- Rexxar says: And finally, the dearest of them all, Latisha.
- He crys.
- Rexxar says: Were it not for you, this would be Nisha's resting place as well.
- Rexxar returns to the campfire.
- Rexxar says: Nisha is willing to take you to the den of the ogron if you are in need.
You will receive one of:
Most people cannot handle ogron in single combat.
- 14100 XP
Speak with Nisha to take a flight directly to the Fissure of Fury. Start killing a path down to the lower level of the Fissure of Fury. There, Corporal Thukmar has not survived the experience with his mental faculties intact:
- Kill... eat... torn to pieces... ate... alive... they took us... DIE... kill... me... kill me... KILL ME... please...
- Put the corporal out of his misery.
This is magnificent!
What's more, I am overcome with a sense that each of these creatures are an appendage to me. I have found myself able to commune with them and even shape their thoughts.
I am returning to the foundry to inform Blackhand directly. This discovery will hasten our purging of Draenor, and many more worlds to come!
Keep circling clockwise to the north to find Borogahn:
- Borogahn says: New plaything!
After killing Borogahn, but before taking the Goren Tunnel a dozen yards away from Borogahn, head to the northwest end of the cave to find Gelgor of the Blue Flame. Additonally, there is a pile of Hardened Thornvine in Gelgor's room, and an Odd Boulder in the room to the northeast. Beyond that, there is a Horned Skull in the center room of the lower level. Once both quest objectives are complete, the Goren Tunnel lights up with a quest to escape the area, . Pick it up and click on the tunnel to get out of the cave. On the surface:
- Rexxar says: Well done, friend. It is rare for one to emerge from that cave alive.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.