- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Main Hand
- Speed 1.80
- 28 – 48 Damage
- (21.1 damage per second)
- +19 Agility
- +28 Stamina
- +13 Critical Strike
- +12 Mastery
- Fel Artifact Relic Slot
Fel Artifact Relic Slot
- Shadow Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Grants the Goremaw's Bite ability, dealing massive damage and snaring the target.
- Classes: Rogue
- "The hound's bite lingers, even long after its death. A surprisingly effective and subtle tool for something so crude."
- 1 Source
- 2 Description
- 3 Artifact traits
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Videos
- 6 History
- 7 Notes and trivia
- 8 References
- 9 Patch changes
- 10 External links
- Goremaw the Devourer, Sargeras' personal hound, claimed countless lives before it was eventually ambushed and killed on another world long ago. Following the hound's death, Mephistroph had its fangs crafted into two powerful daggers that still carried with them some of the potent withering essence that made Goremaw's bites so deadly. These daggers were passed to Akaari, one of Sargeras' most deadly assassins, who wields them to this day.
Hidden trait: Unknown
|This is the default appearance||Recover one of the Pillars of Creation||Recover
||Complete the first major Campaign effort with your order|
|Complete the rogue Order Campaign
||Unlock every artifact trait
||Research the full history of the artifact
||Obtain eight rare archeological finds|
|Complete the Balance of Power questline
||Kill eight world bosses
||Complete a Mythic Mode Dungeon using a level 15 keystone
||Earn the achievement|
|Participate in Player vs. Player combat and reach||Reach||Reach||Reach|
|Complete the Xylem Challenge questline||Defeat Heroic Kiljaeden after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Win 10 rated battlegrounds after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Defeat all Legion dungeon bosses after unlocking a challenge artifact appearance|
|Acquire||Complete 30 Legion dungeons after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Complete 200 World Quests after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Kill 1,000 enemy players after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance|
See Blood Ledger
Notes and trivia
- Temple Priestesses comment on the weapon.
- During early development, they were referred to as Fangs of the Felhound.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.