|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Fel Armor is a passive warlock ability that increases the health and health generated through spells and effects.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. Effects merged into .
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock's armor.
- Hotfix (2012-09-14): Fel Armor now increases Warlock's health by 10%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Now a passive ability. Increases your armor, total Stamina by 10% and the amount of health generated through spells and effects by 10%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Redesigned. Surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage dealt. HP5 effect removed. No longer costs mana to cast. Lasts until canceled.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Spirit no longer increases spell power received.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This spell was unable to set off trinkets and other effects. That has been corrected.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Bonus self-healing removed (merged into ). Now restores 2% of maximum health every five seconds. Also further increases spell power by 30% of Spirit.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): No longer a magic effect and cannot be dispelled.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.