|Rank levels||24 (rank 2); 52 (rank 3)|
Fel Rush is a level 8 Havoc demon hunter ability.
Notes and trivia
- Fel Rush is available to starting demon hunters before they choose a specialization.
- This ability is replaced by for Vengeance demon hunters.
- This ability has a distance of about 15–20 yards.
- When Fel Rush is used on the ground, the character sticks to the ground while rushing. When used in the air, it moves the demon hunter directly forward, ignoring gravity while rushing. This design was inspired by the dash ability from a Mega Man game.
- Hotfix (2017-01-17): Damage reduced by 2%.
- Hotfix (2016-09-08): (In progress) Players should no longer be stopped abruptly when executing uncontrolled movement spells such as , Fel Rush, and .
- Hotfix (2016-09-02): Fel Rush's speed is reduced when cast in the air while carrying a battleground flag.
- Hotfix (2016-08-12): Fixed a bug that caused movements such as Roll or Fel Rush to sometimes stop before reaching their intended distance.
- Hotfix (2016-08-11): The chance to hit with Fel Rush has been aligned with the enemy's full hitbox, rather than the center of the enemy.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.