- For the type of creature summoned by this ability, see Felsteed.
Felsteeds are summonable rare warlock mounts and the name of the spell to summon this mount. Unlike the epic you do not need to have the riding skill trained in order to learn/use this mount, so once you learn the spell, you have the training.
Corrupted by demonic power and once forced to serve the Shadow Council.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Level squish: can now be learned at level 10, down from 20.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Can now be learned at level 20.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Summon Dreadsteed/Felsteed: Mana cost removed, global cooldown removed.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15):
- Apprentice Riding and mounts are now available at level 30.
- Also, the mount will not appear in your spellbook as it used to. It is now found in the pets tab on your Character Page.
- Patch 1.12.1 (2006-09-26): The mount system has been re-vamped and the felsteed now also comes with the Apprentice Riding skill.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17):
- Nightmare renamed Felsteed.
- No longer purchased at the trainer, but rewarded via quest.
- Cast time decreased to be in line with other mount summoning spells.
- Patch 0.8 (2004-07-07): Getting attacked or damaged will no longer dismount the Warlock from the Nightmare.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Added.
|Base||Codex of Xerrath|