||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Feral Swiftness (2 ranks)
- Feral Combat, Tier 1
- Increases your movement speed by 15/30% in Cat Form and increases your chance to dodge while in Cat Form or Bear Form by 2/4%.
In addition, your Dash and Stampeding Roar have a 50/100% chance to remove all movement impairing effects from affected targets when used.
Movement speed, dodge chance, [Dash], [Stampeding Roar]|
Feral Swiftness causes a cat druid to move more swiftly, and a bear druid to dodge more often.
Tips and tactics
- Full investment in this talent for a bear tank is wise, since dodge is one of the few mitigation statistics available to the role.
- On any fight involving movement (i.e., just about all of them except Patchwerk and Saurfang, the DPS boost of being able to get to the mob and get out of fire more quickly will be considerable.
- The speed benefit applies to [Prowl], which gives a feral-inclined druid great control of the early match, and any other time out of combat.
- A great deal depends on range in PvP, and any bonus to movement is invaluable.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Now also causes [Dash] and [Stampeding Roar] to have a 50/100% chance to instantly remove all movement impairing effects from the affected targets when used.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The movement speed buff can now be used indoors.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09):
- Renamed from [Feline Swiftness] to Feral Swiftness.
- The dodge % increase now also applies to Bear and Dire Bear Forms.