|Experience||86750 (or 20 67 at max level)|
|Reputation||+350 Guardians of Hyjal|
Obtain 125 Marks of the World Tree.
With an active moonwell, we would be able to bless our food stores, and we may also be able to use the blessing to offer you some protection from fire as well.
How can I be of aid, <name>?
Of course. I will see to it that the sacred waters are transported through the portal right away.
Thank you, <class>.
You will receive:
- 86750 XP (or 20 67 at max level)
- +350 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
During this phase, players can earn a maximum of 27 marks each day, so this quest will take five days to complete.
Once the moonwell is filled, the player will notice some shrubs with fruit that activates the gear cursor. The player can harvest one of each of 4 kinds of conjured reusable foods:
These bushes show up on Herbalists' weed-DAR. Each fruit grants 120K health and mana very quickly. They also grant 90 stamina and a fruit-specific bonus to another stat. Did we mention they are reusable?
Upon completion, a scripted event occurs:
- Matoclaw says: Tenaron, old friend. Would you go collect a vial of moonwell water for this <class>?
- Tenaron Stormgrip says: It would be my pleasure, Matoclaw.
- Matoclaw says: Go now, <name>. The moonwell will be filled by the time you return to the front.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.