- Krom'gar Hot Air Balloon taken to Cliffwalker Post
Overlord Krom'gar sends word from the base. You are to get back on the Krom'gar hot air balloon and take it to Cliffwalker Post. From there, the plan is to unleash the payload on the Alliance at Battlescar Valley.
You better get going, <name>. It's not wise to keep Krom'gar waiting.
Speak to General Grebo when you arrive at your destination. He'll be able to brief you on the next course of action.
Chieftain Cliffwalker and his tauren seek to commit treason against the Horde! They claim that the ancient tree at the heart of Battlescar Valley is merely a school for druids. They are blind to the fact that desperate measures are taken during war time. My scouts have assured me that the night elves hide a weapon of great power within that tree. We're going to end this now!
When you first arrive, the following conversation occurs:
- High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: Your claims are outrageous, General.
- High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: The only thing you will find at Thal'darah Grove are terrified young druids. They have no weapon of mass destruction.
- General Grebo says: Careful, tauren, your words could be construed as treason.
- General Grebo says: My scouts have informed me that the grove holds a powerful weapon. A weapon that the Alliance will use against us if they are not stopped.
- General Grebo says: Furthermore, I am here by the authority of Overlord Krom'gar, who was himself appointed by our Warchief, Garrosh Hellscream. You will do his bidding or suffer the consequences.
- High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: I have sent my boy to Thal'darah Grove to fetch you proof. You will soon see that they pose no threat to us.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.