|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Vale of Eternal Blossoms|
|Reputation||+2850 The Lorewalkers|
|Rewards||19 84 50|
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your research in to the jinyu. A fascinating people and quite clever too.
If you visit us at the Seat of Knowledge in Vale of Eternal Blossoms we can add this contribution to your personal collection.
Thank you for your diligence!
This is a real treat. I always did enjoy the jinyu. Such a peaceful people with a real appreciation for wisdom.
We will add this knowledge to your collection. If you wish me to narrate this for you, simply point me at the correct volume in your Private Collection.
- 236000 XP
- +2850 reputation with The Lorewalkers
Upon completion of the Pandaria exploration achievement, Lorewalker Cho sends a letter via the in-game mail system. The letter has an item attached that starts this quest. See the achievement for more details.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Great events often have humble beginnings. Consider: a quiet pond. Still. The water is like a sheet of glass.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Until I throw a stone. Such a small thing - but soon, ripples engulf the whole of the lake!
- Lorewalker Cho says: The jinyu also have humble origins. Once primitive creatures, they were fortunate enough to live near the enchanted pools within the Vale.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The magic of the pools expanded their minds and grew their bodies, until they became one of the great ancient cultures of Pandaria.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The wisest of the Jinyu are very wise indeed - they can speak to the rivers the way you and I would consult our elders.
- Lorewalker Cho says: In the whispering waters, they can hear the future.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The jinyu and their waterspeakers stand at the very heart of the greatest events of Pandaria's history.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Their visions built empires, freed slaves, and warned our Last Emperor of the Sundering that shattered Azeroth ten thousand years ago.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Think about it: the smallest voice can change the world. Consider that, friend, the next time you decide to start throwing stones!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.