Fists of Fury
- For the plate armor, see . For the item set, see The Fists of Fury.
|Fists of Fury|
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Fists of Fury’s range increased to 8 yards (was 5) and damage reduced by 20%.
- Hotfix (2016-12-13): "Fists of Fury now deals 85% damage in PvP."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer stuns enemies or deals reduced damage to secondary targets.
- Patch 6.2.2 (2015-09-01): Now deals 20% more damage.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now deals 5% less damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer stuns a target more than once per cast, but now deals 100% increased damage, and always deal full damage to the primary target with additional targets still being affected by the damage split.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage has been increased by 20%."
- Hotfix (2013-05-29): "Fists of Fury is now able to be cast while affected by a silence effect and silence effects will not interrupt the ability while it's being channeled."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Fixed an issue that caused ticks from Fists of Fury to sometimes be skipped.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.