flagRSP MoP is an add-on that allows you to set a title, first name, and last name for your character as well as setting a character status and a roleplaying flag. Other users of this add-on or a compatible one (flagRSP2, MyRolePlay, Total RP 2) will be able to see these flags and you will be able to see theirs. This is mainly useful for RP servers.
flagRSP MoP (formerly known as flagRSP BC, flagRSP WotLK, and flagRSP Cataclysm) is the original flagRSP add-on updated and enhanced for the World of Warcraft 5.0 patch. This continued version bases on the work done by Flokru and Adriathys.
- Set one of four roleplaying flags to show other players your preferred roleplaying style.
- Set one of four character states to show other players how much in character you currently are or if you are searching for contact
- Choose a first name for your character.
- Choose a last name for your character.
- Choose a title for your character.
- Add a description of the outward appearance of your character.
- All those attributes mentioned above will be visible to other users of flagRSP or compatible addons.
- An enhanced friend list that can hold an unlimited number of entries.
- You can add players, NPCs and even whole guilds of both factions to your friend list.
- You can mark characters, guilds and NPCs on your friend list as known, friend or foe.
- Add detailed notes to your friends or foes in your friend list.
- Replace exact level information of all units by relative ones (from “extremely puny” to “hopelessly superior”).
- Hide names of unknown players.
- Characters marked as foe will be signalized acoustically when hovering them with your mouse cursor.
- Make PVP rank, title, guild and guild rank of other characters visible in your tooltip. Or hide them!
- flagRSP's tooltip modifications can be turned off if needed to avoid conflicts with other tooltip addons.
- Every feature is optional.
flagRSP MoP now supports the MarySue protocol (MSP). As there should be only one addon implementing MSP, you should only run one of flagRSP, FlagRSP2, TotalRP 2 or MyRolePlay.
flagRSP MoP is fully translated to English, German and Russian language. A French localization which covers about 90 percent is included.
Common problems can be solved by simple commands you type into your chat window.
- /rsp resetinfobox — This will reset the position of the infobox that displays your target's character description. This is useful if you accidentally moved the infobox out of scope.
- "/rsp resetbutton" — This will reset the button that typically appears above your target frame. The button is movable so it is possible to move it behind other ui elements. The command will reset it to the target frame.
- /rsp alwaysinfobox — By default flagRSP remembers if a target's description window was shown or hidden the last time you clicked on it. You can use this to command if you want your description window to always pop up automatically when you click on a flagged target. You can use this command to return to default behavior as well.
- "/fl mm an" — Displays the button at the minimap.
- "/fl mm aus" — Hides the button at the minimap.
- /fl show — Shows your friendlist and your flagRSP settings.
- /fl hide — Hides the friendlist frame.
- /rsp — Shows a couple of useful commands regarding some flagRSP core features.
- /fl — Shows a couple of useful commands regarding some friendlist frame features.