- This article is about the Horde NPC. For the Alliance version, see Flame Warden. For the neutral version, see Flame Guardian. For the title, see Flame Warden (title). For the Maldraxxus skeletons, see Flame Keeper (mob).
- Not to be confused with Shadowforge Flame Keeper.
|Race(s)||Orc, Jungle troll, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood elf, Pandaren, Zandalari troll, Vulpera (Humanoid)|
A Flame Keeper is a Horde NPC that watches over the Horde Bonfires throughout Azeroth, during the Midsummer Fire Festival. Each keeper is named after the zone they reside in (most of the time). They are followed by Festival Scorchlings.
Welcome, <class>. Have you come to honor this flame?
Remember: Our festival fires burn in every land with a Horde settlement. Make time to honor each of them, if you can.
The Alliance, too, burns fires of their own. You would do well to desecrate such unworthy efforts when you see them.
- Ashenvale - South-West of Splintertree Post
- Desolace - South of Shadowprey Village
- Durotar - South of Razor Hill
- Dustwallow Marsh - West of Brackenwall Village
- Feralas - West of Camp Mojache
- Mulgore - East of Bloodhoof Village
- Silithus - South of Cenarion Hold
- Stonetalon Mountains - East of Sunrock Retreat
- Tanaris - West of Gadgetzan
- The Barrens - North of Crossroads
- Thousand Needles - South-West of Freewind Post
- Winterspring - North-West of Everlook
- Uldum (orc)
- Eastern Kingdoms
- Arathi Highlands - South of Hammerfall
- Badlands - Kargath
- Burning Steppes - South-West of Flame Crest
- Eversong Woods - south of Falconwing Square
- Ghostlands - North of Tranquillien
- Hillsbrad Foothills - Southwest of Tarren Mill
- Silverpine Forest - East of The Sepulcher
- Stranglethorn Vale - East of Booty Bay
- Swamp of Sorrows - North of Stonard
- The Hinterlands - North of Raventusk Village
- Tirisfal Glades - West of Brill
- Twilight Highlands (orc)
- Hellfire Peninsula - South-East of Thrallmar
- Zangarmarsh - East of Zabra'jin
- Terokkar Forest - East of Stonebreaker Hold
- Nagrand - West of Garadar
- Blade's Edge Mountains - South-West of Thunderlord Stronghold
- Netherstorm - South of Area 52
- Shadowmoon Valley - East of Shadowmoon Village
- Borean Tundra - East of Bor'Gorok
- Crystalsong Forest - South of Sunreaver's Command
- Dragonblight - East of Agmar's Hammer
- Grizzly Hills - North of Conquest Hold
- Howling Fjord - West of Camp Winterhoof
- Sholazar Basin - West of River's Heart
- The Storm Peaks - North of K3
- Zul'Drak - West of Argent Stand
- When doing the Rise of the Zandalari questline in Northern Stranglethorn during the Fire Festival, the Northern Stranglethorn Vale Flame Keeper cowers in fear and his tent is destroyed.