The Flight Map is the user interface accessed from flight masters to show the available flight paths of the given continent. It has changed over the years, including increasing the size of the interface in Legion. With Battle for Azeroth, the new Legion interface size has been carried over to other continents such as Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor in patch 8.1.0 and Northrend and Outland in patch 8.1.5.
Broken Isles UI
Broken Isles UI, zoomed in
Zandalar UI, zoomed in
Kul Tiras UI
Kul Tiras UI, zoomed in
Eastern Kingdoms UI, zoomed in
Kalimdor UI, zoomed in
Northrend UI, zoomed in
Outland UI, zoomed in
Nazjatar UI, zoomed in
Kul Tiras map, prior to 8.2.0
Pandaria map, prior to 5.4.0
Pandaria map, prior to 5.2.0
Northrend map, prior to 3.1.0
Eastern Kingdoms map, since 2.4.0
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Northrend and Outland flight maps updated.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor flight maps updated.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Bigger window size added for Broken Isles.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): New window size added and applied to Outland, Northrend, Kalimdor, and Eastern Kingdoms.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Flight maps have been revised to be more detailed.