|Level||98 - 110 (Requires 98)|
- Follow Revil to Ariden's Camp
- Reached Outside Ariden's Camp
In my previous confrontation with your foe, I was able to see a glimpse into their past. Granted blessed vision by the Cloak of Purity, I saw the Dark Riders for who they once were. Come, we must go to Ariden's Camp in Deadwind Pass. I can explain its significance along the way.
It's strange that the Dark Riders haven't followed us here, but I will take whatever boon I can get.
I believe the key to finding the Dark Riders is here somewhere. Let us begin our search.
- 14,800 XP
- Revil Kost says: It seems you've been followed, druid! Dark Riders!
- Dark Rider yells: None will be spared!
After defeating the riders, Revil mounts up on his horse.
- Revil Kost says: The battle is won, but there will be more. Quickly, to Ariden's camp!
- Revil Kost says: The Dark Riders were not always like this. They were once a group of traveling merchants.
- Revil Kost says: Unfortunately they crossed the sorcerer Medivh, who cursed them to an eternity of hunting artifacts for him.
A Dark Rider emerges from the woods behind you and Revil.
- Revil Kost yells: Look out behind you!
After defeating the rider:
- Revil Kost says: Your skill in combat is impressive. We may yet survive this.
- Revil Kost says: Ariden was the first of the Dark Riders, and I believe he leads them now.
- Revil Kost says: His camp is still in Deadwind Pass, strangely untouched after all these years.
- Revil Kost says: If my convictions are correct, the key to finding the Dark Riders, as well as the artifacts they still covet, can be found there.
Two more riders appear from the north.
- Revil Kost yells: Riders on our flank! Be ready!
Upon reaching the destination:
- Revil Kost says: Here! The camp is in this clearing. Let us search it.
Lingering behind during the journey will cause Revil to yell one of several lines until you catch up.
- Revil Kost yells: Do you wish to be left behind? Hurry!
- Revil Kost yells: Quickly! We don't have time to linger!
- Revil Kost yells: Try to keep up, druid!
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.