Item level 525 trinkets|
My son, Kral'za, is beyond stubborn.
After we split from the Shadowmoon Clan he refused to let go of his relationship with a young Shadowmoon orc.
I forbid him to see her anymore. He ran off earlier today and has not returned.
I don't trust Dol'mak, like the other Shadowmoon orcs she continues to dabble in the void.
- Dulga says: If you find Kral'za, and he is with that void witch Dol'mak, tell him his mother is looking for him.
You will receive one of:
My son needs to learn to respect his elders.
Aka'Magosh, <class>. I knew that void witch was no good.
- Dulga says: Thank you, <name>. Maybe next time my son will listen to his mother.
- 14100 XP
Exit the rise and head east to the Umbrafen and follow the trail north. Lunarblossoms are marked on the minimap. Shadowmoon Disruptors are near a bunch of Shadow Skeletons, generally holding a Windreaver Stargazer by the neck. At the north end of the path, the path loops back south, entering the mouth of a cave. Inside Kral'za cowers before Dol'mak, who shouts at him.
- Dol'mak yells: FOOL! If you won't respect Ner'zhul you will be sacrificed!
- Dol'mak says: You cannot stop Ner'zhul. The power of the void will consume you!
After the Dark Apparition dies, Kral'za runs out in fear:
- Kral'za yells: Mother was right; the Shadowmoon clan cannot be trusted!
- Complete both:
- Complete all of:
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.