Forces of Nature: Mountain Giants
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
or or or |
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Completion
- 4 Rewards
- 5 Progression
- 6 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 7 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 8 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 9 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 10 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
Use Jesana's Giant Call to rally 5 Mountain Giants.
- Mountain Giants Rallied (5)
The mountain giants are our most powerful allies of the forest. They're carved from the land itself.
Not many of our enemies are willing to fight off a walking hillside. It only takes a few of these to turn the tide of a battle completely.
The mountain giants here have been afflicted by some illness lately, but I've seen a healthy group of them to the southwest.
<name>, you've helped bolster our forces here, and you've saved many of these forest creatures from the Horde as well. With our army now ready, Feathermoon will stand against all threats, Horde or otherwise!
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.