Dampwick is simultaneously attempting to retrieve the valuable Kaja'mite found in the mine while holding off the monkeys who've been made super intelligent by the legendary ore. Later on, Foreman Dampwick builds a rocket sling to get the goblins off of the smaller part of the Lost Isles. This brings the goblins to the bigger isle, where they set up the Town in a box.
After the goblins escaped from the volcanic lost isles isles, he ends up in Bilgewater Harbor as a guard, making sure no civilian trespasses into the big cannon and military grounds in the top of Bilgewater Harbor.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Kezan (starting zone)||5||164|
|Lost Isles||5 - 14||164|
- Lost Isles
- Don't make me come in there with my brutes!
- Hey there, <boss-man/boss>. This batch of troll slaves has got to be the worst yet!
- Lucky for us that the kaja'mite doesn't seem to be making their soft brains any smarter, eh?
- After the quest
- Thanks again for the help with these lazy cretins, <boss-man/boss>.
- If you ask me, we shouldn't have been so lenient with the trolls when we freed ourselves from being their slaves.
- Kaja'mite Cavern
It's just horrible. I think they're all dead.
How will I get the kaja'mite out of there now?
Refrest my memory on the whole kaja'mite thing. Kaja'mite... you know, the stuff that legend holds helped the entire goblin race to evolve into the ultimate masters of alchemy and engineering?!
It's the stuff that helped us to overthrow our jungle troll oppressors, to take control of Kezan -- may she rest in peace -- and is the most valuable ore in all of existence!
Hey, you don't think that it's having any effect on those monkeys do you?
- This Town-In-A-Box is a remarkable feat of engineering!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.