Forge sites (split into camps and bases) are the places used by the Burning Legion for the construction of its mechanical units such as fel reavers. They are populated by some form of gan'arg engineer and mo'arg forgefiend, and often overseen by a more powerful demon. An example of this is Forge Camp: Fear in Nagrand, which has gan'arg, mo'arg and is overseen by Xirkos, Overseer of Fear, a powerful annihilan.
- Forge Camp: Fear in Nagrand.
- Forge Camp: Hate in Nagrand.
- Forge Camp: Wrath in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Forge Camp: Anger in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Forge Camp: Terror in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Forge Camp: Mageddon in Hellfire Peninsula.
- Forge Camp: Rage in Hellfire Peninsula.
Forge Bases are larger versions of Forge Camps, and are used to assemble much larger projects, such as the three fel reavers being constructed in Forge Base: Oblivion.
List of Forge Bases:
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
Invasion Points are smaller bases focusing on bringing troops to Outland, as opposed to constructing things. In other words, they are not forges, but are very similar Legion bases.
List of Outland Invasion Points:
- Invasion Point: Annihilator in Hellfire Peninsula.
- Invasion Point: Destroyer in Netherstorm.
- Invasion Point: Overlord in Netherstorm.
- Invasion Point: Cataclysm in Shadowmoon Valley.
- Main article: Invasion Point
During the third invasion of the Burning Legion it was shown that the Legion also had Invasion Points on many other planets.
Gan'arg and mo'arg demons are always found in Forge Sites. However, they are not the only foes there. Many different kinds of demon are found in these sites, including felguards, shivarra and wrathguards.
All forge camps have a master planner. The master planner dictates what types of structures are present at a forge camp and how each structure is situated. Moreover, this information is kept on a set of blueprints that the planner carries around on their person.
- During the beta, Forge Camp: Mageddon was a Forge Base instead.