The Forgotten Coast is the coast that makes up the entire border of western Feralas with the Veiled Sea. Here several water elementals and sea giants roam the shore. Zorbin Fandazzle can be found at the fork in the main road that leads to the coast, through the new Feathermoon Stronghold. There is another path further north that is safer for the Horde to enter the coast with.
There is also a murloc fishing village. Sometimes, birds used to swoop in and carry off tadpoles, or it would be attacked by humans or gnolls. The Gordunni ogres were raiding the coast for years and taking several of the murlocs and others captive into Dire Maul. At some point after the Cataclysm, once, when Murky returned here, he couldn't find anyone. The Gordunni ogres had taken a dozen or so to Dire Maul, including Murrl and Murrgly.
Notes and trivia
- The coast stretches all the way down into southern Silithus.
- Zorbin Fandazzle was once at the dock, which existed on the coast, but was washed away by the waves during the Cataclysm. This dock was used by the Feathermoon Ferry by the Alliance to get to Sardor Isle, and their main base located there.
- The server The Forgotten Coast US is named after the coast.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Feathermoon Stronghold move to the mainland coast.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): The dock on the Forgotten Coast in Feralas is no longer partially floating above the ground.