Forsaken Catapult (Gilneas)
- For other usages, see Forsaken Catapult (disambiguation).
|Race||Forsaken catapult (Mechanical)|
|Location||Duskmist Shore & Northern Headlands, Gilneas|
Forsaken Catapults are part of the Forsaken forces storming the beach at Duskmist Shore in Gilneas. Piloted by Forsaken Machinists, they are bombarding the nearby farmsteads. Within this subzone they are considered friendly.
- Launch - Launches the driver towards the designated location.
- Launch - You're not sure how to shoot fiery boulders from the catapult. But you're pretty sure you could fling yourself pretty far with it!
- As a vehicle for the first quest, the Catapults only have a Launch ability, which enables players to board the nearby Forsaken ships. The easiest and most accurate way to use them is to aim the targeting reticule at the main mast of a ship, then launch. The player will strike the mast, then fall down to the deck, away from any mobs.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.