|This article's name is unofficial.|
This graveyard is located near the Highlands Mill in western Arathi Highlands. Here lie the Forsaken members of the Desolate Council that were killed during the Gathering. They were buried by their families and friends a few days after the tragic event with the help of stone carvers and gravediggers brought by King Anduin from Stormwind.
- James Felstone — "A Leader and a Kind Heart."
- John Felstone — "Devoted Son and Brother."
- Jacob Felstone — "You Will Not Be Forgotten."
- Tomas Gray — "A True Friend."
- Elsie "Vellcinda" Benton — "Beloved Wife of Wyll Benton. Reunited at last."
- Parqual Fintallas — "Lordaeron Historian and Father to Philia Fintallas. Always In My Heart."
- In one of his reports, Mathias Shaw mentions taking the time to stop at the graveyard whenever he passes through the region.
- One of the unlabeled graves presumably belongs to Wilmer, a Desolate Council member mentioned in Shadows Rising who also perished at the Gathering.
- Originally, Lost Honor was going to take place at this cemetery.
- The interactable tombstones are labeled with the names of the deceased. An empty ID named "Arathi Gravestone" exists in the game files and is possibly used for the non-interactable stones.
- ^ Before the Storm, epilogue
- ^ a b World of Warcraft: Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms, pg. 72
- ^ Stoy 2018-11-02. BlizzCon 2018: Battle for Azeroth Cinematics: Expanding the Narrative. MMO-Champion.