Forum:1.23.x MediaWiki update
(This topic is archived. Please do not edit this page!)
- These errors/issues can only be fixed by Curse.
- These errors can be fixed by anyone, but preferably admins.
- When uploading images through the MsUpload, an automatic additional edit is done to add the name of the page in which the file was uploaded through. Say I upload an image on this forum's edit box for another article, that image's page will have
[[Forum:1.23.x MediaWiki update]]placed on it. 01:29, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
- The "edit notice" you get when submitting an edit is white and does not match the current default theme of Wowpedia, HydraDark. — 07:41, 6 November 2014 (UTC)
I created this forum thread so any errors that haven't been fixed can be reported here, and later sometime can be fixed.
I'm not sure if it was an error but after like 8 hours away from my computer, I came back and I refreshed the page for the Special:RecentChanges page because it was empty, nothing below the title. I refreshed the page, then when done loading, I was viewing Wowpedia like a mobile phone. Not sure what actually happen there. --— 20:36, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
- If you're still having that issue, go to any non-special page (like this one, for instance), scroll all the way to the bottom, and click "Desktop". -- 21:31, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
- I am unsure if this is a Curse of Wowpedia bug, but many links (items, quests, achievements) are just generic links now until after the page gets updated. Then the link shows it's normal styling again. Sdkphoenix (talk) 11:09, 13 September 2014 (UTC)
- The DefaultLinks extension was turned off for a while, as it was breaking MediaWiki for a bit. It's back on, but every page is probably going to need a cache purge to get them all to show up again. -- 15:56, 13 September 2014 (UTC)