Forums: Village pump → Class hall advancements

They exist as their own entries on wowhead:

Do we have anything to handle those? Any template or already existing categories? I think we'll need at least an "elinks" template for them.

So far I have these:

Xporc (talk) 07:17, 21 September 2017 (UTC)

Hmm, looks like WOWDB calls them order hall talents. --PcjWowpedia admin (TDrop me a line!C207,729 contributions and counting) 13:36, 21 September 2017 (UTC)
What about calling them "Class Hall Upgrades"? It's the title for the NPCs who can do them. Xporc (talk) 18:27, 21 September 2017 (UTC)
Sounds good to me. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 18:46, 21 September 2017 (UTC)

What would the elinks be named? {{Elinks-classhallupgrade}}? {{Elinks-upgrade}}? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Xporc (talk · contr).

Lets just keep it simple and straight to the point of what its for. {{elinks-ohtalent}} oh standing for Order Hall of course. Snake.gifSssssssssssssssssssssssss Coobra sig3.gifFor Pony! (Sssss/Slithered) 22:42, 23 September 2017 (UTC)
Thumbs up! Xporc (talk) 22:43, 23 September 2017 (UTC)
I'll get the Paladin's down soon enough. Just focused on this one quest! — SurafbrovWowpedia's wiki representative T / C 22:50, 23 September 2017 (UTC)

FYI I created Category:Order Advancements. Xporc (talk) 21:13, 25 November 2017 (UTC)