Forums: Village pump → Edit blocked for non-whitelisted links
Article title: Elune
- Can you elaborate? What exactly were you atempting? Adding those as possible inspirations under trivia or something? PeterWind (talk) 20:42, 26 September 2018 (UTC)
- I was trying to add this under speculation:
Elune, Selûne, and Shar
- Given the aforementioned similarities to and possible derivation from [http--://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Sel%C3%BBne Selûne], it is possible that they may share yet unrevealed similarities as well. In particular the existence of an evil twin goddess [http--://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Shar Shar] that rules the [http--://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowfell Shadowfell] (also known as Shadowland), a plane bearing significant similarity to Warcraft's own Shadowlands and serving as the negative counterpart to the [http--://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Feywild Feywild], itself bearing similarity to the Emerald Dream (albeit crossed with Lovecraft's [https--://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamlands Dreamlands]).
- If true, this could manifest in various ways in the Warcraft universe. Perhaps Shar is Mueh'zala. Perhaps Shar is the ultimate lord of death above Bwonsamdi, Mueh'zala, Helya, etc. Perhaps Elune is, as aforementioned, a light lord, and Shar is a void lord. Or, perhaps as in the [http--://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Moon_heresy Dark Moon Heresy] Elune and Shar are in fact two faces of the same being: Azeroth, who bleeds both light and shadow; or, if Elune is in fact a naaru, Shar is her void god form.
- That's a theory, but besides the Forgotten Realms similarities, there's not much hinting to such a Shar existing, right? Xporc (talk) 11:34, 27 September 2018 (UTC)