Forum:Faction disambiguation and siblings on mobile
Forums: Village pump → Faction disambiguation and siblings on mobile
- None of the relevant CSS/JS are implemented and local admins don't have the ability to fix that on our own
- How do we create touch targets that make sense?
- Are we confusing search engines?
- We'll likely need to update again for FandomDesktop once that skin rolls out
Rather than naively recreating the tab interface on mobile, we should take this opportunity to decide what we want to do here. What would you like to see? --Kaydeethree (talk) 23:56, 4 April 2021 (UTC)
- I think I'd like to see someone who understands the display restrictions on mobile do some mock-ups to see some options, since I don't know what we can and can't do in that regard. I definitely would prefer not to take the direction of stripping out templates like that altogether, because they provide a much more usable interface for the two-thirds of our users who aren't using mobile (for some crazy reason, because wikis tend to be difficult to read on mobile regardless). -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 00:51, 30 April 2021 (UTC)