Created an interactive map for WoW Classic which I was hoping I could link into the relevant "External Links" sections of the site.
Features thus far...
- High Res Map Tiles taken from the current WoW Classic game files
- All Quest Locations accross the world, each clickable with details
- NPC Locations including Vendors, Trainers, FP's, Inn Keepers, Repairers etc
- Mob locations, searchable panel to find and show details of a specifc mob.
- Location text for most areas around the world
- Locations and NPC's all shareable
- Regular updates from game further populating the worlds findings.
Hoping that some will find it useful.
Cheers, -Xaiin --Xaiin63402 (talk) 22:20, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- Hey! Well that looks pretty neat :) I'm wondering though, why Vashj'ir is included. PeterWind (talk) 01:29, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- There are also some Battle of the High Seas boats ... Rest of the map seems accurate thought. Any oppositions? Xporc (talk) 13:14, 22 September 2019 (UTC)