Foxes and Hounds
|Start||Shadow Priestess Vandis|
|End||Shadow Priestess Vandis|
|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
Kill 4 Alliance Fox Hunters, 4 Bullmastiffs, and 4 Whitetail Foxes in Western Plaguelands.
These Alliance forces walk around the Plaguelands like they own the place. Well, they don't! This land rightfully belongs to the Dark Lady!
As the battle for Andorhal drew to a close, the Alliance forces occupying the Plaguelands scattered. Several of them can be found just east of here, hunting foxes. Prove to them that this is Forsaken territory.
Kill the hunters. Kill their hunting dogs. And kill the foxes they hunt, for good measure.
The Dark Lady will not tolerate the living.
It's a relief to have those hunters out of the way. We're not done killing Alliance, however...
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.