Free Action Potion
The Free Action Potion prevents any root, slow, or stun from affecting the drinker. It does not remove existing effects and does not prevent daze and fear effects.
This item is made by alchemists with a skill level of 150; taught by
- It is quite useful to flag runners in Warsong Gulch.
- This potion is also useful for the dungeon achievement , as long as you use it before you become stuck in place.
- It was very useful for soloing Lord Valthalak (and his summoned minions) in Upper Blackrock Spire.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2020-11-05): Various legacy consumables including Swiftness Potion, Invisibility Potion, Free Action Potion, and Purification Potion have had their max usable level increased to 50.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Cooldown increased to 5 minutes (was 1 min). Level cap added.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Free Action Potion now lasts 30 sec if the player is level 80 or lower. For higher levels, the duration is equal to [ 30 - (Player Level - 80) * 4 ], that's 10 sec at level 85.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Free Action Potion text changed to clearly indicate that the potion is not retroactive. No actual change was made other than the text.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13): Free Action Potions can now be dispelled.