Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Healing from Frenzied Regeneration is no longer increased by .
- Hotfix (2017-04-26): "Fixed an issue where Frenzied Regeneration and Death Strike could heal for more than their intended amounts in PvP combat."
- Hotfix (2017-03-30): "Frenzied Regeneration now heals 25% of incoming player damage in the last 5 seconds, (was 50%) for all specs except Guardian."
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Frenzied Regeneration now factors in 50% of recent damage taken from players when determining it's healing amount (previously, it ignored damage taken from players)."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Guardian and redesigned. Heals the druid for 50% of all damage taken in the last 5 sec over 3 sec, minimum 5% of maximum health.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now refunds a proportional amount of excess healing dealt back to the druid as Rage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now scales 10% more efficiently with attack power.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Switched to an instant with no cooldown.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): Heals from spells such as Frenzied Regeneration will no longer close the loot window.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.