The Illidari fighting Ash'golm
|End||Allari the Souleater|
Activate the Countermeasures in the Vault of Ice.
- Eastern Countermeasure activated
- Southern Countermeasure activated
- Western Countermeasure activated
Many of our forces are occupied with containing a fearsome magma destroyer in the southern chamber. With us freshly awoken from stasis, we don't have the means to take it down. However, we might be able to reactivate the room's containment field.
Go join up with Kayn. Do whatever it takes to seal that chamber!
You will also receive:
- 15 40
- 15,070 XP
Is Ash'golm contained?
I knew you could do it, <name>. We could not let that creature escape.
- On accept
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Aside from us, the most powerful prisoners were sealed on this level. WERE being the operative word.
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: We cannot afford to lose Kayn and Altruis here. Waste no time and help them, quickly!
- Kayn Sunfury says: He is too strong! Our only hope is to reactivate the orbs and seal him inside the chamber!
Stay out of the fire on the ground and interact with the three Countermeasures orbs around the room to seal the giant in a block of ice.
- Kayn Sunfury says: Well done! The monster is contained. Let's meet up with the others.
- Kayn and the three Freed Illidari run out of the vault and despawn.
In the chamber to our right is a fearsome magma destroyer known as Ash'golm.
Many of our brethren are inside. We do not have the strength to bring it down, but we might be able to reactivate the room's containment field.
Kayn went to assist the others, and he will need your help. Do whatever it takes to seal that chamber!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.