|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Level||38 (Requires 33)|
|Category||Swamp of Sorrows|
|Experience||2850 EXP (or 17 40 at level 70)|
- Escort Galen out of the Fallow Sanctuary.
Please help! These creatures are going to eat me!
Help me out of here, and I'll give you a great treasure! It's in my camp in the swamp north of Stonard, but it's locked in a strongbox that can be opened through a trick that only I know.
If you help me escape, then I'll teach it to you.
- 2850 XP (or 17 40 at level 70)
The keyhole of this strongbox is filled with black resin. It is impossible to open.
But Galen told you of a hidden latch on the box's bottom...
...After a quick search the latch is found. The latch is flipped, and the strongbox opens...
- Help! Please, you must help me!
- Help! The beast is on me!
- Help! I'm under attack!
- I'm glad you're here! Because I need your help!!
- Let us leave this place.
- Look out! The <enemy> attacks!
- Thank you, <name>. I will remember you always. You can find my strongbox in my camp, north of Stonard.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.