The Game Menu, often referred to as the options, can be accessed by either pressing 'Esc' or pushing the button on the Micro Menu.
- Character selection screen only
- Cinematics, see the movies released for WoW and its expansions.
- In-game only
- Customer Support, also known as Help.
- In-Game Store, known simply as Shop. This can also be accessed on the micro menu pushing the button.
- What's New, displays the new features/additions added to the game.
- Character Boost, replaces What's New, displays only for newly created characters from a character boost. This will change back to What's New once the character has each certain requirements.
- Interface, used to change nearly every type of interface window.
- Key Bindings, which allow players to change what the keys do when pressed.
- Macros, which can also be accessed by typing /m , allows players to create macros.
- AddOns, allows players to enable/disable their current AddOns.
- Logout, takes players to the Character selection screen.
- System, used to change the graphics and sound for the game.
- Exit Game
- Return to Game (or Close on selection screen), close the game menu
Alternate Character Boost Game Menu.